Friday, August 31, 2012

Free Again! Woo-Hoo!

This is the last time!
BushWhacked is 
For 2 days ONLY -- August 31 and Sept 1



The ebook version is available on Amazon for FREE. You can get yours from August 31 through September 1 even if you don't have a Kindle, or if you are one of those who thought you'd get a Kindle Fire over the long weekend and just found out they are sold out. Download Kindle for PC (it's FREE, too) and all your books will be there for you when you want.

BushWhacked is the fourth in the Thea Campbell Mystery Series. 

So, come on, you know you want to! Cuddle up with Thea and Paul while they try to find out who that skeleton is they dug up in their backyard. 

There's the fun with all your favorite characters, quintessential Thea and Paul banter, and some hot lovin'

And a ghost. 

Did I mention the ghost? 

Some think it's the pirate guarding The Lost Treasure Of Snohomish. But is it? Or could it be more sinister?

Get your copy!

6 comments:

  1. I got this one a while back and can testify--it's a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It did, William -- better than I expected! I think the Kindle Select program is an excellent way to reach out to readers who might not otherwise find one's book. On top of that, with new books so readily available, it encourages people to read. Definitely a good thing!

      Delete
  3. Hello Susan,

    I downloaded BushWacked on Sept. 1 and added it to the 500+ books on my Kindle. Was thumbing through my TBR list and the title intrigued me. Well, I'm 85% through it and just went up on Amazon to buy the other three. Of course now I'll have to start with #1 and go through the series... including BushWacked again.

    I love this 'try it for free' gambit. Yours is not the only series of books I've discovered this way! And I wish I could ride Blackie... haven't been on a horse in over 30 years but I can almost feel him under me. Thank you.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathleen, I'm thrilled you're enjoying Thea & Blackie! I love the free book deals, too. As a reader, I've discovered a good many authors whose work I may not have tried otherwise. As an author it allows me to do just that -- introduce myself and my stories to people who may become fans.

    ReplyDelete